The perfect size for moderate windy conditions but allows you to fish all day. The medium size blade makes the marabou come to life with just a touch of sparkle from the flashabou. Perfect combo? We think so!
- Hand-tied body in the USA
- Longer Extended front wire
- Customized bead/body/hook recipe to match different blade/tail sizes
- Shrink-tubed upper hook on Mag 8/10′s to prevent tangling in the tail
- .051 wire and slightly lighter overall weight maximize vibration and make the juice perfect for fishing over and around shallow cover
Custom tied marabou/flashabou tail allows for the ultimate combination of flash and dance in the marabou and prevents the “wet mop” that over-tied marabou tails can become.
- Rear hook extended beyond the back of the bait to catch “nippers” and fish that short strike
- Although .051 wire will bend at times when grabbed by fish, it can also be bent back so you can keep fishing, unlike thicker wire which, initially it might be more durable but is very difficult to straighten. The thicker wire also means less vibration.