Tootabi Hunting Safaris
Dedicated to environmentally conscious hunting activities, sustainable conservation and empowerment of local communities, Tootabi, meaning "place of sweet honey," was founded in 2013 with a single hunting area and lodge, Olifantskop Lodge.
Built on privately owned family land that dates back four generations, Tootabi's mission is to share a unique part of the world, while maintaining a high sense of conservation through sustainable utilization.
Tootabi is the pinnacle of hunting operations in Southern Africa, covering over 1 000 000 acres of prime natural free range terrain over five countries. This landscape offers magnificent encounters with roaming wildlife including the coveted Big 5 and is one of the fastest growing safari operations on the Dark Continent.
Today, Tootabi is entrusted with in excess of a million acres of pristine land in Africa and are responsible for a range of projects, within our communities within countries such as Cameroon, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Namibia.
Tootabi operates 6 lodges and camps combined, each truly unique in it's own right in three provinces, and five countries in Africa.
- Pick 1 from: Waterbuck, Eland, Nyala, Vaal Rhebuck, Red Lechwe
Pick 3 from: Kudu, Gemsbok, Zebra, Black OR Blue Wildebeest,
Red Hartebeest, Bushbuck
Pick 2 from: Impala, Black Springbuck, Blesbok, Mountain Rhebuck,
- Pick 2 from: Common Springbuck, Duiker, Steenbok, Warthog
Our packages and prices include the following:
- Pick-up and drop off at the nearest airport to camp in the area in which you will be hunting, unless prior special arrangements have been made.
- Daily rate for arrival & departure days at no additional costs.
- Hunting license fees.
- Services of an experienced & qualified Professional Hunter with a well-equipped four-wheel-drive vehicle & a tracker.
- Complete support crew of camp staff, trackers, skinners & chefs.
- Safari camps ranging from comfortable country hunting camps to luxurious safari lodges.
- All land transportation while on safari.
- All meals, selected drinks & wines.
Additional costs that our prices do not include:
- International & Domestic flights.
- Shipping & Taxidermy.
- Trophy handling fee per hunter/per safari.
- Provincial transfers if required, unless prior special arrangements have been made.
- Dog pack charges per day for all hunts conducted with dogs.
- Rifle hire and ammunition per safari if required.
- Baiting fees where required.
- Local shopping trips to town.
- A 14% Government-regulated Value-Added Tax (VAT) on all daily rates and services.
- Gratuities for safari staff & Professional Hunters.
- Meals and liquor outside of camps & hunting areas.
- Telephones & limited Internet service.